Monday, April 28, 2008

It's been a beautiful (and almost stressful) week in Rome ... with papers due and finals in sight. Luckily, I still made some time to enjoy the incredible weather we've been having. Here are some highlights:


A post-nap photo in the Villa Borghese. After this nap I walked (for almost three hours) to the Villa Ada, which was beautiful, but crowded (and exhausting).



The Piazza Del Popolo, the largest piazza in Rome.


Last Wednesday Annalis and I went row-boating on the lake in the park. Che romantico! Here's when I rowed us into a wall and we got stuck in a plant. Believe or not, but I was the better rower.


On Sunday Stephanie and I went to the beach at San Marinella, about a 20-minute train ride north from Rome. It was our last attempt to avoid studying for our final (which was today ... one class done!)

No comments: